Shahrdad meaning and origin
Origin of Shahrdad is in Afghan is predominantly used in Arabic and is given to boys, meaning of Shahrdad is "Gift of the City".Names that rhyme with Shahrdad
Popularity of Shahrdad
Shahrdad is a familiar baby name in Iran. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Shahrdad globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Shahrdad
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. Even if you are an awesome, trustworthy and loyal friend to everyone you know, not everyone will return the favor. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality.
Other names similar to Shahrdad
- Taufik-Hassan commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Taufik-Hassan is "Blessing" is given to baby boys
- Mahsheed particulary is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Mahsheed is "Moon or Moonlight"
- Kaysar - Boy name Kaysar is specifically used in Arabic came from Arabic. Kaysar is form of Caesar in Arabic language
- Ridah - Unconventional and Modernistic Ridah is originated from Arabic, Ridah means "Satisfaction or Consent", predominantly used in Arabic is given to both sexes
- Sifet - Notably used in Arabic, Sifet means "Quality" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Shahrdad
- Shahrdad Rouhani, Iranian-American composer, violinist/pianist