Shakoor meaning and origin
Arabic name Shakoor means "Thankful or Grateful" is a boy name is chiefly used in Arabic. Shakoor is variant form of Shakur. Shakur is a version of widespread Shakir. Shakur came from Arabic, meaning of Shakur is "Very Thankful and Grateful" is used in Arabic.
Variants of ShakoorNames that rhyme with Shakoor
Popularity of Shakoor
Shakoor is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Shakoor as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Shakoor?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
Do you like Shakoor? Other names you would love
- Merwa - Meaning of Merwa is A Mountain in Mekkah or A Mountain In Makkah is used majorly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Pezhman - Meaning of Pezhman is Sad or Broken Hearted is primarily used in Arabic is a boy name
- Nafla is used in Arabic, Nafla means "Overabundance or Prayer" is bestowed upon girls
- AbdulKafi - Meaning of AbdulKafi is Servant of the All-sufficient (Allah) used for boys is primarily used in Arabic
- Ghuncha - Meaning of Ghuncha is Bunch of Flowers used for girls is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Shakoor
- Shakoor Rana, cricketer