Shameelah meaning and origin
Girl name Shameelah means "Excellence, Virtue, Talent, Disposition, Custom or Northerly Winds or Regions" is predominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Shameelah
Popularity of Shameelah
Shameelah is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2000. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Shameelah
If your name ends with letter H, it reveals you are a person of facts. Your cornerstone represents your ability to adapt to every change. You have the reputation of making the same mistake twice and not following your heart, is what letter H as your capstone says about you. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Go through the following names similar to Shameelah
- Zain-ul-Abid - Meaning of Zain-ul-Abid is Handsome Worshiper is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Qayoom - Used prevalently in Arabic, Qayoom means "Lord of Universe" is used as a baby boy name
- Husay means Deer or Gazelle is a girl name is used notably in Arabic
- Husaama means Sword aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Faghir - Primarily used in Arabic, Faghir bestowed upon boys, meaning of Faghir is "A Flower Name or Flower"
Namesakes of Shameelah
We could not find any notable namesake.