Shamuel meaning and origin
Shamuel means Banu Israil Prophet is a boy name is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Shamuel
Popularity of Shamuel
Shamuel is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Also, Shamuel is a familiar name in Bangladesh and India. At least, 600 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Shamuel
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. In order to keep yourself motivated, pick solitude over facing people's energy, powerful over commercial songs, and planning the future over hanging around with the past. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Looking for a name like Shamuel? Please go through the following names
- Muhaymin means Preponderant is primarily used in Arabic is a boy name
- Abdul-Wadood - Abdul-Wadood's meaning is Servant of the All-loving (Allah) is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Zain-ul-Abid - Boy name Zain-ul-Abid is used mostly in Arabic, Zain-ul-Abid means "Handsome Worshiper"
- Zalfa is used dominantly in Arabic is a girl name is came from Arabic, Zalfa means "Closeness or This was the Name of a Distinguished Woman of Her Times"
- Halid - Halid's meaning is Eternal is used in Arabic is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Shamuel
We could not find any notable namesake.