Shanaz meaning and origin
Meaning of Shanaz is Pride of King has its origin in Old Persian which is used especially in Arabic is aimed at baby girls. Shanaz is a variation of well-known Shahnaz. Origin of Odd Shahnaz is in Old Persian, meaning of Shahnaz is "Pride and Bride of the King and The King's Loved or Favourite One".
Variants of ShanazNames that rhyme with Shanaz
Popularity of Shanaz
Shanaz is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1389 in 2000. Over 105 babies in England and Wales have been named Shanaz. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. But Shanaz is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and India. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Shanaz as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shanaz
Remember you don't have to know everything. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
Parents who liked Shanaz, loved these names
- Zhobin - Boy name Zhobin is particulary used in Arabic, meaning of Zhobin is "Kind of Spear"
- Burum means Bud or Blossom is used substantially in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- Fuwad is used substantially in Arabic is a baby boy name, Fuwad means "Mind, Heart or Soul"
- Laith - Queer boy name Laith means "Famous or Lion" which is used mainly in Arabic has its origin in Old Norse and Arabic languages
- Abdul-Fattaah - Meaning of Abdul-Fattaah is Slave of the Giver of Victory is used commonly in Arabic is a boy name
Namesakes of Shanaz
We could not find any notable namesake.