Shanmitha meaning and origin
Shanmitha prevalently is used in Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu and Marathi, meaning of Shanmitha is "Wife of Yavati" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Shanmitha
Popularity of Shanmitha
Shanmitha is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological aspects of Shanmitha
Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond.
Looking for a name like Shanmitha? Please go through the following names
- Shirisha - Used in Kannada, Telugu and Marathi, Shirisha is used as a girl name, Shirisha means "Goddess Lakshmi or Shining Sun"
- Dheekshit - Dheekshit's meaning is Fair Complexioned is a baby girl name is used in Malayalam and Hindi
- Virurch means The Holy Trinity is used specifically in Gujarati and Marathi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Nivesh - Meaning of Nivesh is Snow or Investment is used as a boy name is majorly used in Malayalam, Oriya and Kannada
- Vamsi means Flute of Lord Krishna or Name of a Raaga is used as a gender insensitive name is notably used in Gujarati and Kannada
Namesakes of Shanmitha
We could not find any notable namesake.