Shannee meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Shannee is of African-Swahili origin. Shannee is variant of trendy Shani. Shani is a variant form of eminent and ever lasting Shannon. Infrequent Shani's origin is Hebrew and African-Swahili, meaning of Shani is "Ruby and Wonderful".
Variants of ShanneeNames that rhyme with Shannee
Popularity of Shannee
Shannee is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1988. According to our estimate, at least 60 people have been bestowed Shannee around the globe.
What numbers say about Shannee?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. You are a person of many talents.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Shannee
- Rashidi - Curious unisex name Rashidi is dominantly used in Arabic and Hausa, Rashidi means "Wise or From Kikuyu" is rooted from Arabic
- Abdur - Meaning of Abdur is Servant, Servant of the Lord and God's Servants has its origin in English, Urdu and Arabic is a baby boy name is used predominantly in Arabic and English. Abdur is derivation of Abdul.
- Hanaa - Commonly used in Swahili, African and Tamil unusual, Hanaa means "Happiness" and is used for baby girls is of Japanese origin
- Rashida - Meaning of Rashida is Rightly Guided, Way or Sober is used as a gender insensitive name which is specifically used in Swahili, Arabic and Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Zahira - The queer unisex name Zahira means "Supporter, Help or Brilliant" and is majorly used in Telugu and Arabic is rooted from African-Swahili and Arabic languages
Namesakes of Shannee
We could not find any notable namesake.