Sharang meaning and origin
Sharang's meaning is Deer is used chiefly in Kannada, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu and Arabic is a baby boy name is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of SharangNames that rhyme with Sharang
Popularity of Sharang
Sharang is a familiar baby name in India. As per our estimate, over 300 people has been named Sharang globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sharang
You have a quick mind. Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. You don't like to be told what to do, nor boss around. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You are a person of many talents.
Do you like Sharang? Other names you would love
- Birrah - Meaning of Birrah is Good Deed is chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic is a gender insensitive name
- Harir - The unisex name Harir means "Silk" is commonly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Aixa - The rare girl name Aixa has its origin in Hebrew and Arabic used predominantly in Spanish and Arabic languages, Aixa means "Happiness"
- Manaal - Meaning of Manaal is A Bird, Achievement or Attainment is predominantly used in Malayalam and Marathi is used for both boys and girls
- Ban - Bans origin is English is dominantly used in Arabic and English used as a unisex name, meaning of Ban is "A Kind of Tree or Field of Beans"
Namesakes of Sharang
We could not find any notable namesake.