Shareeq name meaning
What does Shareeq mean?
Originated from Sanskrit, Shareeq is used chiefly in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Shareeq means "Intelligent or Brilliance". Shareeq is variation of Shariq. Origin of Shariq is in Sanskrit language, meaning of Shariq is "Brilliance and Intelligent".
Variants of ShareeqNames that rhyme with Shareeq
How popular is the name Shareeq?
Shareeq is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Pakistan. At least, 50 people globally have carried Shareeq as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Shareeq?
Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. Your cornerstone represents your ability to adapt to every change. You are all about adventure and travel. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. Asking others to help you out is out of the question.
Other names similar to Shareeq, for soon-to-be-parents
- Fariha - Curious girl name Fariha is used notably in Arabic, Fariha means "Happiness or Joyful" is rooted from Arabic
- Salaah means Righteousness, Goodness or Peace is especially used in Arabic is used for boys
- Helima - Helima's meaning is Very Soft or Gentle is substantially used in Arabic and is aimed at baby girls is rooted from Arabic
- Shamsheer - Shamsheer's meaning is The Sword of Honors, The Sword of Honours or The Leader Lion of the Herd is notably used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Shumaila mainly is used in Arabic, meaning of Shumaila is "Beautiful Face" is given to girls
Famous people named Shareeq
We could not find any notable namesake.