Shareese meaning and origin
Shareese is a variant transcription of Sharise. Sharise is English equivalent of Cerise. Also Sharise is equivalent of Charis in English language. Sharise is also form of Charisse in English language.
Variants of Shareese
View middle names that goes with Shareese like Lelah, Claira,Names that rhyme with Shareese
Popularity of Shareese
Shareese is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1964 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1973, it ranked 3121st when 27 girls were named Shareese. Over 507 babies in United States have been named Shareese. According to our estimate, over 500 babies have been named Shareese globally.
What numbers say about Shareese?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. You will experience your spiritual calling soon. And it will be associated with romantic feelings. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions.
Parents who liked Shareese, loved these names
- Fanny - The prevalent and venerable girl name Fanny is rooted from Italian and Old Greek, mostly used in English, Icelandic and Swedish languages, Fanny means "Free, Favourable Speech or Little Frenchman"
- Takis - Predominant and Conifer Old Greek Takis is a baby boy name is used in Greek. Takis is Greek equivalent of Demetrius. Also Takis is Greek cognate of Peter
- Kassandre - Unconventional Old Greek and Greek Kassandre bestowed upon baby girls used in English, meaning of Kassandre is "Warrior or Virile"
- Elona - Anomalous Greek Elona is used in Swedish and Danish, meaning of Elona is "Splash of the Sun" is given to baby girls
- Meta - Lofty and Perennial girl name Meta is particulary used in German and Danish, meaning of Meta is "The Pearl" has origin in Old Greek
Namesakes of Shareese
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shareese
- Girl names beginning with S
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- French Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Shar
- Girl names that ends with -ese
- Baby Names that mean Fruit
- Baby Names that mean Cherry
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Charity
- Baby Names that mean Grace
- Baby Names that mean Kindness
- Baby Names that mean Brotherly
- Baby Names that mean Love
- Baby Names that mean Lovely
- Baby Names that mean Graceful
- Baby Names that mean Act
- Baby Names that mean Affection