Sharmad meaning and origin
Sharmad's meaning is One Whop Confers Happiness is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Malayalam, Oriya, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Sharmad
Popularity of Sharmad
Sharmad is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Sharmad?
You hate copying others. Your lively spirit and energy is commended by people. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Asking others to help you out is out of the question. You are probably spontaneous, charming, flexible, acting wisely from time to time, and have a superior attitude.
Other names similar to Sharmad
- Vidyasri - Substantially used in Hindi and Oriya, Vidyasri is used as a girl name, meaning of Vidyasri is "Goddess Durga or Wisdom"
- Nivedhita - Used predominantly in Marathi, Oriya and Hindi, Nivedhita bestowed upon girls, Nivedhita means "A Girl with Intelligence or One Dedicated to Service"
- Yoshith especially is used in Kannada and Telugu, meaning of Yoshith is "Boy or Young" is given to baby boys
- Malesh - Used commonly in Bengali, Tamil and Oriya, Malesh is a baby boy name, Malesh means "Lord Shiva"
- Naveta - Girl name Naveta means "New" is chiefly used in Gujarati and Tamil
Namesakes of Sharmad
We could not find any notable namesake.