Sharvina meaning and origin
Sharvina means Goddess Durga is used dominantly in Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Gujarati, Oriya, Malayalam and Hindi is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Sharvina
Popularity of Sharvina
Sharvina is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 50 people globally have carried Sharvina as their given name according to our findings.
What numbers say about Sharvina?
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Sometimes, you question your existence. You should focus on your personal progress too. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have.
Go through the following names similar to Sharvina
- Shantam - Boy name Shantam means "Quite or Quiet" is prevalently used in Telugu and Oriya
- Aadyant - New-fangled and Unwonted Aadyant is used dominantly in Oriya, Bengali and Hindi, Aadyant means "Infinite from Beginning to End Ant" is used as a boy name
- Soman is used dominantly in Gujarati, Bengali and Malayalam, Soman means "The Moon" is used as a boy name
- Kavyashree commonly is used in Kannada, Telugu and Bengali bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Kavyashree is "Poetry Having 18 Good Characters, Lord Sarasvati's Name or Poetry In Motion"
- Avneesh means God of the Earth or Another Name for God Lord Ganesh is used in Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Sharvina
We could not find any notable namesake.