Shayuri meaning and origin
Shayuri is used in Tamil is a girl name came from Sanskrit. Shayuri is form of celestial Shauri. Shauri means Lord Vishnu came from Sanskrit.
Variants of ShayuriNames that rhyme with Shayuri
Popularity of Shayuri
Shayuri is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Peru. As per our evaluation, over 50 people has been named Shayuri globally.
What numbers say about Shayuri?
You are dedicated to your career more than you are dedicated to your personal life. You have high aspirations in life. Open up to people and let them into your world. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. Remember that childhood dream you had? Focus on realizing it and fulfill your heart with happiness. You want to be surrounded by inspiring people who know what they want and work constantly to become the people they want to be someday.
Do you like Shayuri? Read these names too
- Banurekha means Song is a girl name is used notably in Tamil
- Muthelil - Muthelil's meaning is Beautiful Like a Pearl is used in Tamil is given to baby girls
- Nilanthran means the Moon is used largely in Tamil is given to boys
- Janangi - Girl name Janangi is predominantly used in Tamil, meaning of Janangi is "Wife of Raman in Hindu Epic Ramayanam or Seethadevi"
- Iyalarasi is used largely in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, Iyalarasi means "A Natural Queen"
Namesakes of Shayuri
We could not find any notable namesake.