Shaziya meaning and origin
Unisex name Shaziya means "Extraordinary or Aromatic" is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Shaziya
Popularity of Shaziya
Shaziya is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in India. According to our research, at least 50000 people have been bestowed Shaziya around the globe.
What numbers say about Shaziya?
If someone doubts your skills, let it be. You know who you are and that should be enough. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. You have an excellent memory and you recall every detail from your past. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
If you like Shaziya, you would love these names
- Kalim-Ud-Din means Spokesman of Religion is a boy name is used substantially in Arabic
- Qataadah - Boy name Qataadah is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Qataadah is "Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr"
- Kazeem - Originated from Arabic, Unfamiliar Kazeem bestowed upon boys, Kazeem means "One who Restrains his Anger, Well-tempered or Cool" is used commonly in Arabic
- Zuharah is used prevalently in Arabic, Zuharah means "Planet Venus" is used as a baby girl name
- Nameera - Uncustomary Nameera is used commonly in Arabic, Nameera means "Delicious Water or Pious Woman" is a girl name
Namesakes of Shaziya
We could not find any notable namesake.