Shenelle meaning and origin
The unconventional girl name Shenelle has origin in Old French. Shenelle is variant of commonly accepted Chanel. Chanel is French cognate of Chane, Latin Canna = Wine Jug. Unconventional Chanel has its origin in Latin and Old French languages, Chanel means "Channel and Canal".
Variants of ShenelleNames that rhyme with Shenelle
Popularity of Shenelle
Shenelle is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1988, it ranked 3481st when 27 girls were named Shenelle. Over 430 babies in United States have been named Shenelle. The first name is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Also, Shenelle is a familiar name in Trinidad and Tobago and Sri Lanka. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Shenelle
Open up to people and let them into your world. You practically became the Superman you once admired. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Letter S as your cornerstone indicates a charismatic person who can win anyone's heart. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Shenelle
- Huette - Huette's meaning is Little Hugh or Female Version of Hugh is prevalently used in German, French and English used as a girl name is rooted from Germanic
- Launcey - The boy name Launcey came from Old French, Launcey means "Servant, Country and Who Owns and Glory". Launcey is a derivative of Lancelot.
- Hugues - Rarefied Hugues is used specifically in French and Spanish, Hugues means "Intelligent, Spirit or Mind" and came from Old High German and Germanic is used as a baby boy name
- Damica - Damica's meaning is Friendly is rooted from French and is aimed at baby girls is dominantly used in English and Spanish
- Sorrie - Boy name Sorrie means "Reddish Brown" is originated from French. Sorrie is short form of Sorrel.
Namesakes of Shenelle
We could not find any notable namesake.