Sheyda meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Sheyda means "Lovesick" is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Sheyda
Popularity of Sheyda
Sheyda is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 2006. As per our findings, over 100 babies have been bestowed Sheyda around the globe.
Sheyda in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Sheyda
It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not. Remember you don't have to know everything. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right. Once you overcome an obstacle, you feel invincible and it boosts your self-confidence.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Sheyda
- Shanze - Meaning of Shanze is Rose is used predominantly in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Hawwa - The curious and modern girl name Hawwa is mostly used in Arabic, Hawwa means "A Lively Woman or Black" has its origin in Arabic
- Baharak - Baharaks origin is Persian bestowed upon girls which is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Baharak is "Spring"
- Ayeeshah - Meaning of Ayeeshah is Woman or Life used for baby girls used prevalently in Arabic is originated from Arabic
- Sayfuddin - Boy name Sayfuddin is used in Arabic language, meaning of Sayfuddin is "Sword of the Faith"
Namesakes of Sheyda
We could not find any notable namesake.