Sidoine meaning and origin
Sidoine substantially is used in French has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Sidoine is "Woman from Sidon". Sidoine is celebrated on on November 14.
Variants of Sidoine
View middle names that goes with Sidoine like Rohan, Jadon, Lennie, Elvis, Pura, Teddie,Names that rhyme with Sidoine
Popularity of Sidoine
Sidoine is an uncommon baby name in France, although it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 500. There are over 417 babies that have been given the name Sidoine in France. Sidoine is a common name in Cameroon and Benin while somewhat familiar name in Ivory Coast, Gabon, Haiti and Burkina Faso. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Sidoine?
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you. You are probably spontaneous, charming, flexible, acting wisely from time to time, and have a superior attitude. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
If you like Sidoine, you would love these names
- Jamesy - Jamesy's meaning is Supplanter used for boys and is used largely in English is of Hebrew origin
- Melquiades - Melquiades's meaning is Yahweh is My God is a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew
- Anique - Of Hebrew origin, Unconventional Anique bestowed upon girls, used primarily in English and Dutch, Anique means "He (God) Was Gracious"
- Kaelene means Pure or Keeper of the Keys used for girls and is used predominantly in English is originated from Hebrew
- Ardith - Origin of Admired Ardith is in Hebrew, meaning of Ardith is "Good War or Combination of Ara or Judith" which is used in English is a unisex name . In 1935, admired Ardith ranked 487 on the list of baby girl names in United States
Namesakes of Sidoine
We could not find any notable namesake.