Sidonia meaning and origin
The widely accepted and all time favorite girl name Sidonia means "Follower of Saint Denys, From Sidonia or Woman from Sidon" and is predominantly used in Danish, English, Swedish, Norwegian, German and Finnish came from Latin. Sidonia is variant of Sidony. Sidony's meaning is Woman from Sidon has its origin in Latin is mostly used in English. Sidonia is an effeminate form of Sidonius. Sidonius is version of Sidony. Lofty and Perpetual Sidonius came from Latin, meaning of Sidonius is "Of Sidon, an Ancient Phoenician City Corresponding to Modern-Day Saida In Lebanon and Stem End of Sidon" is used notably in Swedish and German.
Variants of Sidonia
View middle names that goes with Sidonia like Malvina, Roseline,Names that rhyme with Sidonia
Popularity of Sidonia
Sidonia is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 53 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 398 babies that have been given the name Sidonia in United States. In France, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1904. Sidonia is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Sidonia is a common name in Uganda, DR Congo, Angola and Brazil while somewhat familiar name in Slovakia, Tanzania, Romania, Mexico, Malawi, Germany, Israel and Georgia. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Sidonia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Sidonia?
You have an excellent memory and you recall every detail from your past. The letter A as your capstone represents your passion for greater achievements. Change yourself completely. Be more open-minded and ready to learn new things. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Looking for a name like Sidonia? Please go through the following names
- Benny - Cherished and Perennial unisex name Benny is prevalently used in Punjabi, Swedish and Kannada, Benny means "Form of Benjamin, Son of Fortune or Born of the Right Hand" is rooted from Hebrew, Latin and Old English
- Sincere - Sincere's meaning is Sincere or Honest has origin in Latin and English bestowed upon both boys and girls is used prevalently in English
- Jullius - Queer and Modernistic Jullius has its origin in Latin bestowed upon boys, Jullius means "Dedicated to Jupiter, Youth and Downy". Jullius is derived from Julius.
- Graciane - Graciane's meaning is Thanks is used as a baby girl name came from Latin
- Emelyne - Meaning of Emelyne is Home or Sweet, Embracing Everything or Brave is a girl name mainly used in French and English came from Latin, Gothic and Germanic
Namesakes of Sidonia
- Sidonia Hedwig Zäunemann, German poet