Sidqiya meaning and origin
Sidqiya means Truthful or Sincere is originated from Quran.Names that rhyme with Sidqiya
Popularity of Sidqiya
Sidqiya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Sidqiya?
You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Sidqiya
- Chulu - Chulu's meaning is Little Bit or A Litle of Water to Suicide is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi is a gender insensitive name
- Abiri - The boy name Abiri means "My Hero"
- Ouréguen - Ouréguen's meaning is Face of Gold is used specifically in Breton and Breton
- Bartelt - The Bartelt is used mainly in Frisian language, meaning of Bartelt is "Son of Tolmai"
- Petke notably is used in Frisian, meaning of Petke is "Rock"
Namesakes of Sidqiya
We could not find any notable namesake.