Skefill name meaning
What does Skefill mean?
Used principally in Icelandic and Old Norse, Skefill aimed at boys is originated from Old Norse, Skefill means "Scratcher".Names that rhyme with Skefill
How popular is the name Skefill?
Skefill is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numbers say about Skefill?
When it comes to love, you are looking for someone trustworthy. Although you hate drama, you are the one creating it. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. It's time you set up a positive mind-set, open up to new adventures and explore the world. You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Skefill
- Taitsianguaq is equivalent of Taitsiánguaĸ in Greenlandic language
- Arnarissoq - Girl name Arnarissoq is especially used in Greenlandic and Danish. Arnarissoq is Greenlandic form of Arnarigsoĸ
- Harok substantially is used in Old Swedish and Swedish is bestowed upon boys. Harok is form of Hárukr in Swedish language
- Garibaldi notably is used in Swedish and Italian, meaning of Garibaldi is "Spear or Bold" is bestowed upon boys
- Hrefna - Girl name Hrefna has origin in Old Norse which is mostly used in Icelandic and Swedish languages, meaning of Hrefna is "Raven". Hrefna is a feminine variant of Hrafn.
Famous people named Skefill
We could not find any notable namesake.