Skyelar meaning and origin
Used notably in English uncustomary, Skyelar is used customarily as a gender insensitive name has its roots in Dutch, Skyelar means "Phonetic Spelling of Schuyler". Skyelar is version of trendy Skylar. Unfamiliar Dutch Skylar, meaning of Skylar is "Student, Sheltering and Protection" is used particulary in English and English.
Variants of SkyelarNames that rhyme with Skyelar
Popularity of Skyelar
Skyelar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 2000, it ranked 3401st when 39 girls were named Skyelar. There are over 786 babies that have been given the name Skyelar in United States. According to our research, at least 700 people have been bestowed Skyelar around the globe.
What numbers say about Skyelar?
Your cornerstone represents your ability to adapt to every change. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are your own best friend. Although you don't hang around with everybody, you always act kind and welcoming. Having letter S as your cornerstone represents your restless spirit, active brain, strong emotions, ability to attract money and impulsiveness. You are undoubtedly a born leader.
Other names similar to Skyelar, for name hunters
- Folkert - Boy name Folkert is especially used in Dutch and Danish that of Germanic and Old High German origin, meaning of Folkert is "Folk, Hardy or Hard"
- Arnold - Desirable and Conifer Germanic and Old High German Arnold means "Eagle Ruler, Rule or Eagle Power", mostly used in Finnish and Icelandic is given to both boys and girls. In 1977, cherished name Arnold managed to bag 484th position on baby boy chart in United States
- Olaf - Customary and Ever lasting unisex name Olaf means "Heritage of the Ancestors or Happy" which is used dominantly in Dutch, Faroese and Old SwedishNorwegian is of Old Norse origin
- Roosevelt - Used mainly in English persistent and famous, Roosevelt mainly aimed at both sexes has its origin in Dutch, Roosevelt means "Veld or Roose"
- Theunis - Commonly used in Dutch, Theunis aimed at baby boys, meaning of Theunis is "Beyond Price, Invaluable and Priceless Inestimable" is of Latin origin. Theunis is abridged form of Anthony.
Namesakes of Skyelar
We could not find any notable namesake.