Sofine meaning and origin
Sofine is variant transcription of Sophina. Sophina is a variation of Josephina. Also Sophina is form of widely accepted and ceaseless Sophia.
Variants of SofineNames that rhyme with Sofine
Popularity of Sofine
Sofine is a familiar baby name in DR Congo. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Sofine?
You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on.
Do you like Sofine? You would love these names
- Emiline - Unusual and Perpetual Emilines origin is Germanic and Latin bestowed upon girls, meaning of Emiline is "Emulus" is used particulary in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian
- Rustan - Used majorly in Danish and Swedish, Rustan is of Persian and Old English origin is used as a boy name. Rustan is equivalent of The Persian Name رستم in Nordic language
- Frimann - Boy name Frimann is largely used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish. Frimann is equivalent of Friedmann in Norwegian language
- Stener is used in Danish and Norwegian is used as a baby boy name. Stener is Danish equivalent of Steinarr
- Airin - Predominantly used in Swedish and Finnish, Airin is originated from Celtic is aimed at both boys and girls. Airin is form of The English Pronunciation of Irene in Nordic language
Namesakes of Sofine
We could not find any notable namesake.