Sohanbir meaning and origin
Meaning of Sohanbir is Beautiful Warrior is used mostly in Punjabi and Sikh is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Sohanbir
Popularity of Sohanbir
Sohanbir is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India. At least, 80 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Sohanbir?
Passion doesn't last much but respect and care do. You hate to lose or be rejected. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people.
Looking for a name like Sohanbir? Please go through the following names
- Gulveer predominantly is used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Gulveer is "Sweet Brother" is bestowed upon boys
- Kawaljeet - Meaning of Kawaljeet is Singer of Victory used for both genders is used particulary in Sikh and Punjabi
- Noorpreet - The boy name Noorpreet is used mainly in Punjabi and Sikh, Noorpreet means "Love for Divine Light"
- Shivrajpal means Protected by the God King generally used for baby boys is used primarily in Sikh and Punjabi
- Satsaroop - Boy name Satsaroop means "Embodiment of Truth or Beauty" is used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Sohanbir
We could not find any notable namesake.