Soini meaning and origin
Soini is form of Sven in Finnish language.
Variants of SoiniNames that rhyme with Soini
Popularity of Soini
Soini is a common baby name in Namibia and Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Finland. As per our research, over 3000 people has been named Soini globally.
Soini in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Soini
You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. With time, people who don't belong near you, walk away. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut.
Do you like Soini? Other names you would love
- Sighurdh is Swedish form of Sigurðr
- Ödis is form of Ødis in Swedish language
- Annalia - The curious girl name Annalia is used largely in Finnish and Swedish, Annalia means "Gracious" is originated from Hebrew
- Oscara - Used primarily in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish, Oscara is a girl name is originated from German, Old Norse and Celtic, Oscara means "Divine Strength, Name of a Nordic Divinity and Spear of Strength". Oscara is effeminate version of Oscar.
- Áila - Girl name Áila is used in Sami and Swedish. Áila is equivalent of Áile in Sami language
Namesakes of Soini
- Soini Nikkinen, Finnish javelin thrower