Sonaljeet meaning and origin
Used in Punjabi and Sikh, Sonaljeet means "Golden Victory" is aimed at both genders.Names that rhyme with Sonaljeet
Popularity of Sonaljeet
Sonaljeet is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sonaljeet
Grab the given opportunities or create your own. Reorder your priorities and put work as last. You are an intuitive person and can tell if someone's playing you or not. Sometimes, you question your existence. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Your charm is guilty of the success you enjoy right now or will do in the future. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life.
If you like Sonaljeet, you would love these names
- Gurmantar means Incantation of Guru is particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for baby boys
- Munlene - Unisex name Munlene is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Munlene is "Absorbed in Devotion"
- Amritbaan - Meaning of Amritbaan is Living a Nectar-like Way of Life or Living A Nectar-Like Way of Life is predominantly used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is a boy name
- Rajratan - Rajratan's meaning is Kingdom of Gems or Dominion of Majesty is a boy name is used substantially in Sikh and Punjabi
- Guramar means Immortal by the Grace of the Guru is used in Sikh and Punjabi is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Sonaljeet
We could not find any notable namesake.