Sooktha meaning and origin
Sooktha means Good Words is used mainly in Gujarati, Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Malayalam and Bengali is commonly given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Sooktha
Popularity of Sooktha
Sooktha is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Sooktha
You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you. You are dominant and leadership comes out naturally for you. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you. Nothing can change your mind about something if you truly believe you are the one that's right.
Other names similar to Sooktha, for would be parents
- Nalina - Nalina's meaning is Lotus is a girl name is used in Bengali, Hindi and Oriya
- Avipsa - Meaning of Avipsa is Viveki or Earth is used principally in Hindi, Bengali and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
- Hetarthi - Girl name Hetarthi is dominantly used in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Hetarthi is "Good Thinking or Synonym of Love"
- Givitha is used particulary in Hindi and Gujarati is a girl name, Givitha means "Life"
- Mayura - Meaning of Mayura is Peacock or Illusion is notably used in Sindhi, Gujarati and Sanskrit is used for both sexes
Namesakes of Sooktha
We could not find any notable namesake.