Sopaan meaning and origin
Sopaan means Stairs or Steps is a boy name is used dominantly in Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Gujarati and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Sopaan
Popularity of Sopaan
Sopaan is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Indonesia. At least, 30 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Sopaan
Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. You often act without thinking. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. The sky is your only limit. You think you have all the answers to your questions until someone surprises you and proves you are wrong. You are a person of many talents. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. You believe that change affects your life positively, so you are all about changes.
Go through the following names similar to Sopaan
- Gauraang - Boy name Gauraang means "A Fair One, Husband of Gauri / Parvati or Lord Shiva" is substantially used in Sanskrit, Gujarati and Hindi
- Ujvalata - Used notably in Marathi and Hindi, Ujvalata is used as a girl name, Ujvalata means "Radiant or Splendour"
- Isat is used mostly in Hindi and Gujarati, Isat means "Superiority or Greatness" is bestowed upon boys
- Niru - Niru's meaning is Having Great Strength or Water is used as a gender-neutral name which is largely used in Hindi and Assamese came from Persian
- Ritkriti - Meaning of Ritkriti is Creation of God Sun is used as a girl name is particulary used in Marathi, Hindi and Bengali
Namesakes of Sopaan
We could not find any notable namesake.