Sophrona name meaning
What does Sophrona mean?
Odd girl name Sophrona is originated from Old Greek is chiefly used in English. Sophrona is a version of pleasing and perennial Sophronia. Odd Old Greek Sophronia is chiefly used in English, meaning of Sophronia is "Sensible, Wise and Self Controlled".
How do I pronounce Sophrona?
One syllabled Sophrona is most commonly pronounced as soff-RO-nah. The pronunciation choose to emphasis on second RO syllable. s(o)-phro-na or soph-rona are the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Sophrona
How popular is the name Sophrona?
Sophrona is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1923. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Sophrona
If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You always analyze something in your mind.
Go through the following names similar to Sophrona
- Neza - Girl name Neza means "The Chaste or The Pure" has its origin in Old Greek is used mainly in Slavic and Slovenian
- Sannie - Venerable and Widely Accepted Sannie is used in Dutch, Finnish and German came from Old Greek aimed at baby girls, Sannie means "He Who Wards Off (Other) Men and Protector". Sannie is short form of Alexandra.
- Jasper - Widespread and Conifer Jasper has its origin in Sanskrit and Old Persian, Jasper means "Treasurer or Treasure Holder" which is used prevalently in Frisian and English is a unisex name
- Angelino - Curious boy name Angelino is used majorly in Spanish, meaning of Angelino is "Angel" is of Old Greek origin
- Margherita - Unheard-of and Enduring Margheritas origin is Old Greek is chiefly used in Danish, Italian and Norwegian and is used for girls, meaning of Margherita is "The Pearl"
Middle names for Sophrona
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Sophrona, we've got you covered with these familiar and distinctive middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Sophrona.
Famous people named Sophrona
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sophrona
- Girl names beginning with S
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ona
- Baby Names that mean Self
- Baby Names that mean Wise