Spærla meaning and origin
Spærla is used chiefly in Old Norse aimed at boys and originated from Old Norse, Spærla means "Tail of a Fish and Norwegian Speril, Spærl = Short Tail or Small, Thin Person".Names that rhyme with Spærla
Popularity of Spærla
Spærla is an extremely rare name around the world.
Go through the following names similar to Spærla
- Vígúlfr is form of Vígulfr in Old Norse language
- Biollok is Old Norse cognate of Bjollok
- Hiǫrtr is form of Hjǫrtr in Old Norse language
- KákR - Old Norse name KákR is commonly used in Old Norse, meaning of KákR is "Wretch, Bungler" is a boy name
- StybbiR - Substantially used in Old Norse, StybbiR is used as a baby boy name. StybbiR is Old Norse equivalent of Styrbiǫrn
Namesakes of Spærla
We could not find any notable namesake.