Stacey meaning and origin
Frequently Used Stacey particulary is used in Swedish, Norwegian, English, Danish and Finnish has origin in Old Greek bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Stacey is "Productive, Fertile, Resurrection, To Stand, Good Ear or Risen One".. Stacey is English and Irish cognate of Anastasia. Also Stacey is Russian cognate of Stacey that is usedforeign. Stacey is celebrated on on September 20.
Variants of Stacey
View middle names that goes with Stacey like Tyrese, Krystian, Lachlan, Damian, Heath, London,Names that rhyme with Stacey
Popularity of Stacey
Stacey was a very popular name in United States. Over 161223 babies have been given the name in 193 years. At its zenith in 1971, the moniker grabbed the 41st spot and 7484 baby girls were given the name. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 193 years. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 6 times Also, Stacey was among the popular names in England and Wales. Since emerging in 1996 around 2581 babies have been given the moniker. When at the peak of its usage in 1996, 509 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 97th position. However after 25 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in the top 100 baby names 1 times
Stacey is common in Ireland where over 1538 new-borns have been given the name since 1977. When at the peak of its usage in 1990, it ranked 39th when 158 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Also, Stacey used to be a common name in New South Wales, first appeared in 1977 and over 2609 babies have been given the name in 17 years. At the peak of its usage in 1985,. After 17 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Also, In Queensland, Stacey was once a common name since emerging in 1970 it has been given to over 2155 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 1984,. After 25 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Stacey is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 400 names. In 2015, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 331 on girl names chart when 39 babies were named Stacey. The given name is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 33 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 1000. Over 351 babies in France have been named Stacey. Also, it is uncommon in Belgium, where it has been in use since 1995 and peaked in 2000 when it ranked 642nd. Over 143 babies in Belgium have been named Stacey.
Stacey is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. But Stacey is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Canada and Australia. At least, 350000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Stacey in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Stacey
You hypnotize people with your eyes and the way you talk. You are curious and driven by your wish to invent new things and solutions. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. You are daring and courageous. You have the heart of a warrior. Open up to people and let them into your world. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time.
Other names similar to Stacey
- Cleone - Noteworthy and Classic unisex name Cleone has its origin in Old Greek, meaning of Cleone is "Famous"
- Ersi mostly is used in Greek, meaning of Ersi is "Fresh As Morning Dew"
- Lexya means Feminine of Alexander and Defender of Men came from Old Greek is used for girls. Lexya is derivative of Lexie.
- Marguita means Jewel, Name of a Saint and The Pearl used for baby girls. Its origin is in Old Greek is used particulary in Spanish. Marguita is derivative of Margaret.
- Lukes - Infrequent boy name Lukes means "Native of Lucania, Bringer of Light and Bright" has its origin in Old Greek. Lukes is a derivation of Luke.
Namesakes of Stacey
- Stacey Williams, American fashion model
- Stacey David, host of the TV series 'GearZ' on MavTV and Velocity
- Stacey Tappan, American coloratura soprano
- Stacey DePass, Canadian voice actress
- Stacey Thomas, American former professional basketball player
- Stacey D'Erasmo, American author and literary critic
- Stacey Tendeter, British actress best
- Stacey Levine, American novelist, short story author
- Stacey Dash, American actress and former talk show host
- Stacey Q, American pop singer, songwriter
- Stacey Farber, Canadian actress
- Stacey Blades, guitarist originally from Toronto Canada,
- Stacey Travis, American actress whose films include 'Earth Girls Are Easy'
- Stacey Nelkin, American film and television actress
- Stacey King, American announcer
- Stacey Reile, world
- Stacey Augmon, retired American professional basketball player
- Stacey Hayes, English television infomercial spokesperson
- Stacey Kent, American jazz singer who often sings in French
- Stacey Jones, New Zealand former professional rugby league footballer
- Stacey Nuveman, American, former collegiate NCAA Division I 4-time First Team All-American and 3-time medal winning Olympian
- Stacey Cadman, British actress and television presenter
- Stacey Grenrock-Woods, American writer, actress
- Stacey Koon, former sergeant with the Los Angeles Police Department
- Stacey Glick, former American child actress
- Stacey Bailey, former American football wide receiver
- Stacey Carr, field hockey midfielder from New Zealand
- Stacey Lovelace-Tolbert, American professional basketball player
- Stacey Sutton, fictional character
- Stacey McKenzie, Canadian fashion model
- Stacey Gartrell, former freestyle long-distance swimmer
- Stacey Dales, Canadian former basketball player and a current reporter on the NFL Network
- Stacey Sher, American film producer
- Stacey Kemp, English former competitive pair skater
- Stacey Roca, English actress
- Stacey McClean, English solo singer
- Stacey Bentley, registered nurse and former professional female bodybuilder of the late 1970s and early 1980s
- Stacey Mack, former American football running back
- Stacey Lannert, American woman convicted of the murder of her father
- Stacey Pensgen, American former competitive figure skater
- Stacey Thomas, American football strong safety
- Stacey Toran, American football defensive back
- Stacey Earle, American singer-songwriter
- Stacey Arceneaux, American professional basketball player
- Stacey Cook, World Cup alpine ski racer from the United States
- Stacey Arnold in Journey to Queenston as Actress
- Stacey Baldwin in General Hospital as Actress
- Staceyann Chin in Black./Womyn.:Conversations with Lesbians of African Descent as
- Stacey Watson in Irony as Actress
- Stacey Clegg in Episode #2.2 as Actress
- Stacey Dollar in Black Girl Gloryholes 3 as Actress
- Stacey Peretzki in The Cure as Director
- Stacey Van Gorder in New Year's Eve as Actress
- Stacey Raymond in Alice in Andrew's Land as Actress
- Stacey Ashton, from 2000 comedy, romance movie House!, who played Young Beth.
- Stacey Gaunt characterized minor role of Lawyer in 1920 adventure flick The Island of Wisdom.
- In 1995, Stacey Havener portrayed the role of Lady Eleanor in romance film The Midwife's Tale.
- In 1986, Stacey Gregg characterized the role of A-ko in action and adventure flick Purojekuto A-ko.
- Stacey Nemour, from 1987 comedy movie Computer Beach Party, who played the Allison.
- Stacey Shaffer, from 1986 action and crime film The Naked Cage, who portrayed Amy.
- In 1966, Stacey Walker played the role of Sharon Winters in drama flick A Smell of Honey, a Swallow of Brine.
- In 1972, Stacey Daniels portrayed the role of Neighbor #1 in drama film Two for the Money.
- Stacey Branscombe played leading role of Benny in 2006 thriller film Dark Crimes.
- Stacey Giaprakas portrayed significant character of Nick in 2002 drama flick ZTS: State of Entropy.
- In 2004 documentary movie, Ladies as Gentleman: Drag Kings on Tour, Stacey Whitmire played Johnny Kat.
- In 2018 horror film, Little Monster, Stacey Daly characterized Jen.
- Stacey Bendfelt played critical role of Leah in 2019 comedy movie 37-Teen.
Lists having Stacey
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular Girl Names in United States (1986)
- Popular Girl Names in England & Wales (1996)
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (1995)
- Popular Girl Names in New South Wales (1993)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (1995)
- Baby Names that mean Fertile
- Baby Names that mean Resurrection
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Risen
- Baby Names that mean One