Stefanija name meaning
What does Stefanija mean?
Meaning of Stefanija is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Stefanija
How popular is the name Stefanija?
Stefanija is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Stefanija is a popular baby name in Lithuania where every 1 in 500 have the name. As per our findings, over 9000 people has been named Stefanija globally.
Stefanija in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Stefanija
You are courageous but stubborn when convinced you are doing things the right way. When it comes to love, you are the jealous partner with a low self-confidence. Express how you feel because withholding everything isn't healthy. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You are hard to read but once someone gets close to you, you allow the person to manipulate you on purpose in order to see how he or she will treat you thinking they have power over you.
Do you like Stefanija? Other names you would love
- GuruPriya means Favourite Student, The One Being Obedient to Her Teacher or The One who Likes or Admires Her Teacher aimed at both boys and girls is used particulary in Marathi, Hindi and Tamil
- Alboin - The Alboin means "Friend of the Elves"
- Söhnke - Mainly used in Frisian, Söhnke means "Little Son"
- Ligu is used particulary in Hindi and Hindi, Ligu means "Writing, Shy or Picture" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Denoel - Mainly used in Breton, Denoel means "Judge or God"
Famous people named Stefanija
We could not find any notable namesake.