Stinna meaning and origin
Stinna is Danish form of Stina.
Variants of Stinna
View middle names that goes with Stinna like Felicie, Katarina, Milla, Mertie,Names that rhyme with Stinna
Popularity of Stinna
Stinna is a familiar baby name in Denmark. At least, 200 people globally have carried Stinna as their given name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions according to our research.
Stinna in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Stinna?
And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. You hypnotize people with your eyes and the way you talk. You have big plans for yourself and your future. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this.
Do you like Stinna? You would love these names
- Theodericus - Originated from Gothic, Theodericus means "Reiks or Thiuda" used as a boy name is used in Latinized and German
- Reen has its origin in African-Hausa, Reen means "Cute, Council and Joyous Song" is a baby girl name. Reen is derived from Reena.
- Avrial - Meaning of Avrial is Opening, April and To Open Up used for baby girls is of English origin. Avrial is derived from April.
- Paci - The girl name Paci is originated from Spanish, Paci means "Peaceful and Craftsman of Peace". Paci is a diminutive of Pacifica.
- Patxi is used particulary in Basque, Patxi means "Little Frenchwoman, Little Frenchman and Frenchman Free One". Its origin is in Italian is a baby boy name. Patxi is shortened form of Francis.
Namesakes of Stinna
We could not find any notable namesake.