Sukhpreet meaning and origin
Used largely among Sikhs, Hindi and Punjabi uncustomary, Sukhpreet aimed at both sexes. Its origin is among Sikhs, Sukhpreet means "Happy Loving or Love for Happiness".Names that rhyme with Sukhpreet
Popularity of Sukhpreet
Sukhpreet is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. During its 21 years of usage in England and Wales, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. But Sukhpreet is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 30000 people has been named Sukhpreet globally.
Numerological aspects of Sukhpreet
Open up to people and let them into your world. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
You would love these names similar to Sukhpreet
- Atamvichaar - Atamvichaar's meaning is Reflecting on the Soul aimed at boys is especially used in Sikh
- Gatuttam means One who Attains to Liberation is used primarily in Sikh is a baby boy name
- Matwant - Boy name Matwant is used chiefly in Sikh language, meaning of Matwant is "Intelligent"
- Damanjote is used commonly in Sikh, Damanjote means "Light of Control" is a boy name
- Atamdaras - The boy name Atamdaras is used largely in Sikh, Atamdaras means "Spiritual Vision"
Namesakes of Sukhpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.