Sulwa meaning and origin
Girl name Sulwa is mainly used in Arabic, meaning of Sulwa is "Comfort, Ease, Amusement or Solace".Names that rhyme with Sulwa
Popularity of Sulwa
Sulwa is a familiar baby name in Tanzania. At least, 400 people globally have carried Sulwa as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sulwa
You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You are a person of change and spontaneity. Remember you don't have to know everything. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility.
Do you like Sulwa? You would love these names
- Reebal - The boy name Reebal is used dominantly in Arabic language, Reebal means "Brave"
- Husnan - Boy name Husnan is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Husnan is "Handsome"
- Mukafih - Commonly used in Arabic, Mukafih means "Freedom Fighter" is a boy name
- Abdul-Qayyum is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Abdul-Qayyum means "Servant of the Self Subsisting / Eternal (Allah)"
- Fahmidah - Of Persian origin, Fahmidah is used mostly in Arabic, Fahmidah means "Wise, Intelligent or Judicious" is given to both genders
Namesakes of Sulwa
We could not find any notable namesake.