Sunbul name meaning
What does Sunbul mean?
Sunbul is used predominantly in Arabic aimed at girls, Sunbul means "Ear or Spike of Grain" is originated from Arabic.
Variants of SunbulNames that rhyme with Sunbul
How popular is the name Sunbul?
Sunbul is a common baby name in Afghanistan while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Sunbul globally.
What numerology tells about Sunbul?
You stand for inner strength, smartness, solitude, single, superior, sensitive, and everything that comes with an “s”. You need to take a deep breath, look at all the beauty surrounding you today and just live? You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit.
Looking for names similar to Sunbul? Please go through the following names
- Zarola - Girl name Zarola is used primarily in Arabic language, Zarola means "Hunter"
- Hariqat is used mostly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Hariqat means "Glowing or Burning"
- Fateena - Meaning of Fateena is Smart or Clever is used chiefly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Abarr - Meaning of Abarr is Most of Very Pious or Upright is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- AbdulBasir - Meaning of AbdulBasir is Servant of the All Seein is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Famous people named Sunbul
We could not find any notable namesake.