Svante meaning and origin
Svante's meaning is Boy, Lad or Holy is used in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Scandinavian used as a baby boy name came from Slavonic and Old Norse. Svante is a version of prevalent Sven. Sven is Slavic form of Solenne. Also Sven is Swedish and Danish cognate of Sveinn. Sven means Lad and The Element Sveinn Meaning Boy is originated from Old Norse. Svante is Swedish cognate of Svantepolk.
Variants of SvanteNames that rhyme with Svante
Popularity of Svante
Svante is a common name in Sweden given to over 1273 babies in 9 years. When at the peak of its usage in 2010, the moniker grabbed the 89th spot and 163 baby boys were given the name. Also, Svante is a familiar name in Finland. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly Nordic regions as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Svante
You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You never establish clumsy connections. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings.
Do you like Svante? You would love these names
- Lage has its origin in Swedish is used substantially in Swedish and Danish given to both sexes, Lage means "Woman from the Ocean"
- Eida - Specifically used in Norwegian and Swedish, Eida came from Germanic is used as a baby girl name. Eida is equivalent of Old High German Names Beginning with Agi- in Frisian language
- Anniina - Girl name Anniina is prevalently used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish has its roots in Hebrew, meaning of Anniina is "He (God) Was Gracious"
- Thilda - The odd and classic girl name Thilda has its origin in German which is used substantially in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish languages, Thilda means "Strength or Shield"
- Tord means Thunder God or Beautiful is principally used in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian and a baby boy name has its origin in Old Norse
Namesakes of Svante
- Svante Nilsson, Swedish statesman and regent of Sweden 1504 – 2 January 1512
- Svante Arrhenius, Swedish scientist
- Svante Pääbo, Swedish biologist specializing
- Svante Stockselius, Swedish journalist and television executive
- Svante Thuresson, Swedish jazz musician