Svetoslav meaning and origin
Meaning of Svetoslav is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Svetoslav
Popularity of Svetoslav
Svetoslav is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. But Svetoslav is a popular baby name in Bulgaria where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Svetoslav as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Svetoslav
Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. If you want to change the world, start with yourself. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel.
You would love these names similar to Svetoslav
- Mas Ayu - Of Malay origin, Mas Ayu bestowed upon girls which is used mostly in Malay, Mas Ayu means "Gold or Gold"
- Sinagtala - Sinagtala's meaning is Starlight has its origin in Tagalog, used in Tagalog is a baby girl name
- Anne-Cécile means Gracious or Blind is originated from Latin and Hebrew
- Teut - Meaning of Teut is People is used notably in Frisian
- Raqiya - Raqiya's meaning is Ascending is given to baby girls
Namesakes of Svetoslav
- Svetoslav Stoyanov, male badminton player originally from Bulgaria
- Svetoslav Roerich, Russian and Indian painter
- Svetoslav Todorov, former Bulgarian international footballer
- Svetoslav Suronja, was King of Croatia from 997 to 1000
- Svetoslav Dyakov, Bulgarian footballer