Sykä meaning and origin
Meaning: Forest Woman, Forest, Man of the Woods and Wood
Add to favorites
Sykä is Finnish cognate of Silvius. Sykä is Finnish form of Its Variant Forms.
Variants of SykäNames that rhyme with Sykä
Popularity of Sykä
Sykä is an extremely rare name around the world.
Looking for a name like Sykä? Please go through the following names
- Poaval - Preeminent Poaval is used principally in Finnish is a baby boy name. Poaval is Finnish equivalent of Pavel
- Hannaliina is equivalent of Hannelina in Finnish language
- Laar - Noteworthy Laar predominantly is used in Finnish is a baby boy name. Laar is Finnish cognate of Lari
- Juoppo is Finnish form of Joopi
- Mariija - Dominantly used in Finnish loved, Mariija is aimed at girls. Mariija is Finnish equivalent of Marija
Namesakes of Sykä
We could not find any notable namesake.