Sylkkä meaning and origin
Meaning: Woman of the Wood and From the Forest
Add to favorites
Sylkkä is form of Sylvia in Finnish language.
Variants of SylkkäNames that rhyme with Sylkkä
Popularity of Sylkkä
Sylkkä is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Other names similar to Sylkkä, for name hunters
- Rikaartti is Finnish form of Rikard
- Pärtty - The boy name Pärtty is predominantly used in Finnish. Pärtty is Finnish equivalent of Pertti
- Vaalu is Finnish cognate of Vaali
- Ruupeni - Everlasting and Prevailing Ruupeni is used in Finnish came from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys. Ruupeni is form of Ruben in Finnish language
- Paulukka - Trendy and Evergreen girl name Paulukka is principally used in Finnish. Paulukka is Finnish cognate of Paula
Namesakes of Sylkkä
We could not find any notable namesake.