Syster meaning and origin
Syster is form of Systa in Swedish language.
Variants of SysterNames that rhyme with Syster
Popularity of Syster
Syster is a familiar baby name in Sweden and South Africa. At least, 400 people globally have carried Syster as their given name according to our findings.
Syster in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Syster
Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. Sometimes, you question your existence. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. Getting played by the people you trust is your deepest fear. You like your relationships build on trust and respect. You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness.
Parents who liked Syster, loved these names
- Stale is Swedish form of Stáli
- Ellesef is Danish equivalent of Ellisif
- Nilán is Sami equivalent of Nils
- Steinvør largely is used in Faroese and Danish is given to baby girls. Steinvør is form of Steinvǫr in Faroese language
- Bierrán is equivalent of Biera in Sami language
Namesakes of Syster
We could not find any notable namesake.