Tàmhas meaning and origin
Originated from Aramaic, Tàmhas is notably used in Gaelic and Scottish is aimed at baby boys. Tàmhas is a form of biblical and famous Thom. Thom is diminutive of Thomas. Thom means Twin came from Aramaic.
Variants of TàmhasNames that rhyme with Tàmhas
Popularity of Tàmhas
Tàmhas is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like Tàmhas? Other names you would love
- Morvanez - The Morvanez means "Sea or Assault" is originated from Breton language
- Nejc is used substantially in Slovenian, Nejc means "Son", a baby boy name has origin in Aramaic
- Tomke - The Tomke means "Gemini" is used in Frisian
- Norig is used prevalently in Breton has origin in Breton, Norig means "Honor"
- Heila means Intact is predominantly used in Frisian
Namesakes of Tàmhas
We could not find any notable namesake.