Tûjuk meaning and origin
Meaning: Ringed Plover
Add to favorites
Tûjuk is used majorly in Greenlandic, Tûjuk means "Ringed Plover". It is rooted from Greenlandic is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Tûjuk
Popularity of Tûjuk
Tûjuk is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Go through the following names similar to Tûjuk
- K'utuk - K'utuk's meaning is Collarbone is used in Greenlandic has its roots in Greenlandic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Arĸalukasik - The boy name Arĸalukasik means "Poor Little Brother to an Older Sister" is specifically used in Greenlandic
- Âtâlia - Âtâlia's meaning is He Whose Course is Set Towards Aataat - Harps Seals is a boy name and rooted from Greenlandic is used in Greenlandic
- Piiaati - Used in Greenlandic, Piiaati is used as a girl name. Piiaati is Greenlandic form of Pîâte
- Nukagpe is Greenlandic cognate of Nukagpiaĸ
Namesakes of Tûjuk
We could not find any notable namesake.