Taafeef meaning and origin
Taafeef means Praise, Hymn of God or Recognition is especially used in Arabic is used for boys.Names that rhyme with Taafeef
Popularity of Taafeef
Taafeef is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 3 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Taafeef
You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. Damaging your own interests in people's interest is what you do best and need to change it immediately.
Do you like Taafeef? You would love these names
- Omais means Love or Affection is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Jabran is used largely in Arabic, Jabran means "Penalty or Reward" is used commonly as a baby boy name
- Aashiq-Ali is used dominantly in Arabic in general bestowed upon baby boys, Aashiq-Ali means "Adorer of Ali"
- Adorer - Adorer's meaning is Adorers or Worshippers used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
- Ziaur-Rahman - Ziaur-Rahman's meaning is Light of the Most Gracious i.e. Allah used for boys is chiefly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Taafeef
We could not find any notable namesake.