Taaibah meaning and origin
Taaibah's meaning is Repentant or One who Refrains from Evil-doings is substantially used in Arabic is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Taaibah
Popularity of Taaibah
Taaibah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. As per our findings, over 10 people has been named Taaibah globally.
Numerological analysis of Taaibah
You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You hate copying others. The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Do you like Taaibah? You would love these names
- Zaghar dominantly is used in Arabic, meaning of Zaghar is "Abundance" is used as a baby boy name
- Fazilatun-Nisa majorly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Fazilatun-Nisa is "Excellence of the Women"
- Mahrus - Used dominantly in Arabic new-fangled and unwonted, Mahrus means "The Protected" is used for boys
- Fihr - Boy name Fihr came from Arabic, Fihr means "Stone Pestle" is notably used in Arabic
- Kifaayat means Sufficiency or Competence is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
Namesakes of Taaibah
We could not find any notable namesake.