Taavu meaning and origin
Taavu is Finnish equivalent of David.
Variants of TaavuNames that rhyme with Taavu
Popularity of Taavu
Taavu is a familiar baby name in Kenya. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Taavu
Initially you wanted to be a leader and a teacher, you've come to realize that working on something meaningful with people like you is what makes your soul happy. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You always give the best ideas at work but lack of ideas when it comes to your personal life. Letter T as your cornerstone reveals your kind attitude, tolerance, and patience around people who don't deserve your time.
Go through the following names similar to Taavu
- Veeles is Finnish equivalent of Felix
- Helkko - Girl name Helkko is used especially in Finnish language. Helkko is equivalent of Helkki in Finnish language
- Jerttu is form of Gertrud in Finnish language
- Soffu is Finnish equivalent of Sofia
- Kolkka - The boy name Kolkka is chiefly used in Finnish. Kolkka is Finnish equivalent of Kolja
Namesakes of Taavu
We could not find any notable namesake.