Tabiah name meaning
What does Tabiah mean?
Tabiah's origin is African-Swahili is used as a baby girl name. Tabiah is variant form of Tabia. Meaning of Tabia is Talents came from African-Swahili.
Variants of TabiahNames that rhyme with Tabiah
How popular is the name Tabiah?
Tabiah is a familiar baby name in Indonesia. As per our estimate, over 200 babies have been bestowed Tabiah around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Tabiah
You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Number 3 as a personality no represents creativity, passion, extravagance, and positivity. Not everyone deserves your attention. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Tabiah
- Nadra - Odd unisex name Nadra is substantially used in Hindi and Swahili that came from African-Swahili and Arabic, meaning of Nadra is "Rare or Golden Plot"
- Sakina - Offbeat Sakina has its origin in African-Swahili and Arabic is used as a baby girl name, Sakina means "Peaceful, Tranquillity Calm or Tranquility" is dominantly used in Marathi, Gujarati and Sindhi
- Bomani - Meaning of Bomani is Great Warrior is a baby boy name is of African-Swahili origin
- Zahira - Unfamiliar Zahira has its origin in African-Swahili and Arabic languages is used as a gender insensitive name and is specifically used in Telugu, Arabic and Arabic, Zahira means "Protector or Dawn"
- Zahria - Odd girl name Zahria is rooted from African-Swahili and Arabic, Zahria means "Brilliant or Flourishing"
Famous people named Tabiah
We could not find any notable namesake.