Tago meaning and origin
Boy name Tago is commonly used in Spanish, Danish, Finnish and Swedish is of Spanish origin. Tago is variant of prevalent and long standing Santiago. Santiago is version of ever lasting and biblical James. English and Spanish name Santiago, meaning of Santiago is "Saint James and Saint Iago". Tago is equivalent of Tage in Latin language.
Variants of TagoNames that rhyme with Tago
Popularity of Tago
Tago is a common baby name in India and Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in Ivory Coast, Kenya, Philippines and Papua New Guinea. As per our research, over 2000 babies have been bestowed Tago around the globe.
What numerology tells about Tago?
You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You always act like everything's just great.
Other names similar to Tago
- Hely - Used in Telugu and Swedish, Hely is used as a baby girl name, Hely means "Who is Like God"
- Maiken - The uncommon and fresh girl name Maiken came from Hebrew, Maiken means "Bitterness" is used in German, Scandinavian and Frisian
- Rosi - Rosi's meaning is Rose used for girls which is used chiefly in Swedish and Danish is originated from Latin
- Joren - Used chiefly in Norwegian, Scandinavian and English noteworthy, Joren means "Earth Worker" is originated from Old Greek is customarily given to both boys and girls
- Cornelie - Meaning of Cornelie is Raven used for girls which of Latin origin is especially used in Danish and Finnish
Namesakes of Tago
We could not find any notable namesake.