Taki meaning and origin
Offbeat Japanese Taki bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Taki is "A Plunging Waterfall or To Take, Taki = Receiver, Guarantor, Surety" is used chiefly in Danish, Japanese, Finnish, Old Danish and Swedish.
Variants of TakiNames that rhyme with Taki
Popularity of Taki
Taki is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2009. Taki is a rare baby name in France still in use today. Taki is a common name in India, Japan, Bangladesh, Ivory Coast and Algeria while somewhat familiar name in Morocco, Turkey, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, South Africa, DR Congo, Nepal, Kenya and Tunisia. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Taki in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Taki
Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. Your failures motivate you. You don't get attracted by people who don't have a purpose in life or a reason to wake up in the morning. You are a child of change. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You always act like everything's just great. You are stubborn and self-motivated. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Looking for names similar to Taki? Please go through the following names
- Romi - Odd unisex name Romi is notably used in Swedish, German and Finnish which is rooted from Latin and German, meaning of Romi is "Mary, Rose or Rose Flower"
- Beta - Outlandish Beta has its origin in Hebrew, Beta means "Happy, My God is Perfect or Blessed" and is aimed at girls is notably used in Czech, Finnish and Frisian
- Maddy - The queer unisex name Maddy means "Young or Tower". It is rooted from Hebrew and English languages is used dominantly in Swedish, English and Danish
- Agapi - Agapis origin is Old Greek, meaning of Agapi is "Love" and is used for baby girls is particulary used in Danish, Greek and Finnish
- Leoni - Uncommon girl name Leoni has origin in French and Latin and is especially used in German and English languages, meaning of Leoni is "Lioness or The Lion"
Namesakes of Taki
- Taki Theodoracopulos, Greek journalist and writer
- Taki Inoue, Japanese racing driver
- Taki Claesson in movie Eriksson as Actress