Takuya meaning and origin
The queer boy name Takuya means "Eminent One" is came from Japanese is used in Japanese.Names that rhyme with Takuya
Popularity of Takuya
Takuya is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 3349 (1988) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart. Over 145 babies in United States have been named Takuya. But Takuya is a popular baby name in Japan where every 1 in 4000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Takuya around the globe.
What numerology tells about Takuya?
Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. Be proud of everything you've been through. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Takuya
- Sakoo - Japanese name Sakoo means "The Remembrance of the Lord" is given to baby boys. Sakoo is resultant of Saku.
- Ryozo - Ryozo means "Third Son of Ryo" is mostly used in Japanese
- Reika - Of Japanese origin, Unwonted Reika means "Rich or Powerful" which is used commonly in Japanese and German is aimed at girls
- Momoe - Curious girl name Momoe is used principally in Japanese has its origin in Japanese, meaning of Momoe is "Peach Tree Branch"
- Shinji - Rare boy name Shinji is of Japanese origin, meaning of Shinji is "Faithful Second Son" is used particulary in Japanese
Namesakes of Takuya
- Takuya Kurosawa,
- Takuya Tsukahara, Japanese photographer
- Takuya Hirai, Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party
- Takuya Kimura, Japanese actor, singer, radio personality
- Takuya Sugi, professional wrestler
- Takuya Yamada, football biography
- Takuya Jinno, former Japanese football player and manager
- Takuya Takagi, Takagi was educated at and played for Kunimi High School and Osaka University of Commerce
- Takuya Satō, Japanese anime screenwriter and director
- Takuya Kimura, baseball biography
- Takuya Kirimoto,
- Takuya Kondoh, East Asian
- Takuya Eguchi in Ore Monogatari!! as Actor
- Takuya Fujioka is notable for his acting in movie Kureji ogon sakusen
- Takuya Ishida portrayed the central role of Tsubasa Sato in 2008 horror and mystery movie Riaru onigokko.
- Takuya Fukushima, from 2009 drama and fantasy flick Our Brief Eternity, who characterized the Kitsune.
- In 2012 drama film, Run 60: Game Over, Takuya Terada portrayed N.