Taleisha name meaning
What does Taleisha mean?
Meaning of Taleisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Taleisha
How popular is the name Taleisha?
Taleisha is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 25 years, last appeared in 2008 and made just beyond the top 6000 names. Over 207 babies in United States have been named Taleisha. The name is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. According to our estimate, over 200 babies have been named Taleisha globally.
What numerology tells about Taleisha?
You can't stand people without a purpose. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You are always being straight. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away.
Other names similar to Taleisha
- Liko - Liko's meaning is Buddhist Nun used for baby boys is originated from Chinese
- Wani - New-fangled and Offbeat Wani is used majorly in Bari is a boy name. Its origin is in African-Bari, Wani means "Third Son"
- Chale - Offbeat and Modernistic Chale is originated from Spanish is a boy name, Chale means "Youthful or Strong"
- Akeylah - Odd girl name Akeylah means "Intelligence or Sage"
- Sabbir - Unfamiliar boy name Sabbir means "Patient"
Famous people named Taleisha
We could not find any notable namesake.